TYPHOON™ feed drum – built tougher- feeds better.
Feeds better – Stop less and maximise your harvester performance.
The Typhoon feed drum – designed by iPaddock and manufactured and exclusively available from Primary Sales Australia.
Ideal for Direct Headed canola and legumes.
Designed with a smaller diameter barrel than the standard feed drum, taller and more aggressive flights with matching retractable fingers. Provides 3 times bigger crop window for faster flow of crop material
Quick Set timing system allows for fine tuning finger timing for all crops and all conditions (one nut 150 degree adjustment)
Proven to achieve up to 2-4 kms/hr faster.
Now available for Macdon D60, D65, D1 and John Deere 6 and 7 series.
The iPaddock TyphoonTM is yet another a step up in harvesting with draper fronts developed from Australian farmer’s real in-paddock experience making harvest more productive, and less stressful.
- patented paddle flights minimise light crop repeating issues by eliminating the usual “dead zone” under the drum
- Fast and simple adjustable finger timing through 150°, so you can easily adjust it for any conditions
- Typhoons aggressive pattern of retractable fingers grabs crop and steadily pulls it through the massive crop window
- Full width between the outer flights uses the whole feeder house resulting in less wear
- Eliminating blockages means less reversing
- Harvest later at night without the risk of plugging from slug feeding
- Easy installation with clear instructions provided
The Typhoon Drum is a farmer designed solution to a farming problem. Hear more about the Typhoon and Twister.